Unlike other residential properties, the complexities and burden of managing a San Diego Multi-Family Condominium building can be extensive. Tyco Property Management offers services to a condominium homeowner's association that include, but are not limited to, establishing the association and keeping the non-profit entity in good standing.
A partial summary of these services typically include:
- A thorough review of proposed organizational documents (articles of incorporation, bylaws and condominium declaration) before they are adopted and recorded by the building.
- Tendering service contracts with vendors to maintain the common areas of the property.
- Licensed property managers physically inspect each property regularly to ensure that common areas are maintained to the highest standards, and scheduling a maintenance request when issues arise to the common core.
- Administering the full spectrum of building accounting services from processing accounts receivable and payables to the documentation of comprehensive financial statements issued on a monthly basis.
- Organizing & Chairing an Annual General Meeting of the Condominium Homeowner's Association, as well as quarterly meetings held by the Board of Directors.
- Maintaining a corporate record book of the Association to properly archive minutes of meetings conducted by the Board and the annual general meeting.
- Coordinating an annual review, compilation or audit of financial statements coupled with the filing of tax returns.
From compliance to finance, maintenance to capital improvement projects, let Tyco handle everything for you. Developers please feel free to contact us to organize your Project from the ground up!