Resedential Property & Asset Management
Tyco is an headed by a CPM accredited by the IREM. The firm years of experience managing multifamily and retail properties. We take a long term view of the asset and operate as if the property will always be in our possession.
Tyco has experience managing and operating shopping centers, apartments, warehouses, parking garages, mobile home parks, office buildings, industrial buildings and almost any type of rental real estate.
Tyco’s asset management and property expertise are available for third parties as well.
Our property and asset management responsibilities include:
- A full service property management company that balances the value of the asset while optimizing net operating income
- Establishment of preventive maintenance programs
- Preparation and analysis of the property’s financial and operating reports
- Preparation, presentation and implementation of the property’s annual operating budget
- Ensuring compliance with government and environmental regulations
- Perform economic analysis and prepare projections, reports and recommendations
- Maintain owner’s books in accordance with Generally Accepting Account Principles
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the strategy for the project
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and promotion
- Provide single source accountability for performance of all aspects of the project